CHEETAH

Mustard Top: c/o: Our World Boutique /// Pants: GAP Outlet – In Stores – Similar /// Watch: c/o Sage & Iris /// Purse: Michael Kors /// Earrings: c/o: Shop Charmant
I am getting super antsy for fall… I am ready for colors like plum and mustard and to layer, oh and BOOTS! I kinda have a boot addiction… They are one of my favorite things to purchase… I thought I would bring a little bit of fall into this look with this darling tie top from Our World Boutique! Isn’t it super flattering! And for only $14.99 it is a steal!! Also please notice this perfect wrap watch. Usually wrap watches drive me crazy, but not this one. It isn’t too tight or loose… It is on To Adorn today and tomorrow for only $10.99. I love that the colors can be summer or fall. You definitely need this watch!
What clothes are you most excited to wear for fall?
I hope you all have an amazing Wednesday! Thank you to each of you for reading along. I love each and every one of you. Thank you for all your sweet words and mostly for your support! Don’t forget to follow along with me on BlogLovin’ and Instagram (@lovemedanimarie) lots of other pictures on there of the fun adventures of me and my hubby!

0 comment on CHEETAH

1. Rebekah Rose
    July 24, 2013 at 6:45 am (2 years ago)

Ummm, where to start with commenting on this post…SO much I love! Watch is fantastic, I have a few wrap watches that are my favorites! print = love! :) I drool over the bag!

XO,
    Rebekah

rebekahrgilmore.blogspot.com

2. Robin Wilson
    July 24, 2013 at 7:42 am (2 years ago)

This outfit is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it ~ your makeup and hair look wonderful!

3. Megan Maddison
    July 24, 2013 at 8:37 am (2 years ago)

That blouse is adorable! Love how you’ve styled it!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

4. Aracely
    July 24, 2013 at 8:43 am (2 years ago)

You look incredibly chic! Love that top great color! I’m ready for Fall as well. You have a pretty smile.

5. Jen
    July 24, 2013 at 9:47 am (2 years ago)

Hi! found your blog through GYPO and I love this look! I’m your newest follower! I would love it if you could check out my blog as well and follow too (only if you like the content of course!).

xo

Jen

6. Jody Beth
    July 24, 2013 at 9:58 am (2 years ago)

This outfit is SO ADORABLE!! Those pants are perfect with that yellow top, and that watch is seriously the cutest thing ever. Love it!
    xo-
    Jody

7. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    July 24, 2013 at 11:28 am (2 years ago)

Yay! So excited that you found me! So excited to be following your blog also girl!

8. Jess
    July 24, 2013 at 12:44 pm (2 years ago)

Hey Dani! I love this yellow color on you such a pretty top! You should do a tutorial on how you do your hair! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, now following you on Bloglovin xx

9. N G
    July 24, 2013 at 12:52 pm (2 years ago)

I can’t wait til Fall either! Boots, layering, etc etc.

That hue of yellow looks great against your skin tone. And it pairs perfectly with your pants. Great accessories, too, especially that purse; love me an over-sized purse. Fab styling dear!

Wardrobe
    on Wheels

10. Alyssa Dawson
    July 24, 2013 at 2:22 pm (2 years ago)

Seriously?! You are too cute! Love this outfit! such a great combo!

Found you from the pleated poppy wiww.

Alyssa

11. Ginny.mossman@doane.edu
    July 24, 2013 at 4:25 pm (2 years ago)

Mustard looks great on you, loving your hair too!
    Ginny

12. Rachel
    July 24, 2013 at 4:27 pm (2 years ago)

Could you be any cuter? The color of this top is perfect for your skin and hair color!

13. Katie @ Loverly She
    July 25, 2013 at 10:01 am (2 years ago)

Mustard is a fantastic colour on you – really suits you :) lovely bow on the top.

14. Rachel Kaylynn
    July 27, 2013 at 6:37 pm (2 years ago)

I adore the colors in this outfit! Going to try my hand at pairing mustard and grey soon!

15. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    July 29, 2013 at 10:40 am (2 years ago)

Thanks so much! I have one, but it was before my extensions! I will do a new one! Thanks for the idea :)

16. The Fashion Canvas
    July 30, 2013 at 2:33 pm (2 years ago)

I am obsessed with the pants and this yellow top! Such a great color palette. Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Metallic :)

xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

17. Chelsey Patti
    July 31, 2013 at 9:50 am (2 years ago)

Cute!

18. Jessica @ Here&Now
    July 31, 2013 at 3:29 pm (2 years ago)

I love the mustard + cheetah print…. getting me excited for fall!
    Thank you for joining the Trend Spin: Animal Print link-up. So happy to have found your blog!
    xx