BLACK & WHITE STRIPES

Welp, it’s another Monday! I hate to always see the weekends go. We had a pretty fun weekend, Friday night we had a ward chili cook off and our neighbor and friend David Stock won and he was so pumped. I hate chili and I will eat it so it must have been so pretty darn good chili! Saturday we went to our sweet friends little girl Kynnady’s baptism. She is the most darling girl. I love to go to baptisms and see these amazing kids glow! They are such special spirits! Sunday night we played cards with friends, we are truly blessed to have the friends we do here! I couldn’t ask for better ones!
I absolutely love this dress. I bought it at Target last year and for some reason never wore it… I love how it fits and the look it has to it. I paired it with some basic gold accessories then this fun bracelet from Poppy and Dot to add a little color. I don’t care if I get hot anymore, I am ready for fall and am going to bust out my fall clothes! What are you most excited to wear for the fall!?

Dress: Target (last season) Similar here, here, and here
Bracelet (purple): c/o Poppy and Dot
Pave flat bracelet: Apple Of My Eye

Plane Pretty, Watch Out for the WoestmansNot Dead Yet StyleFashions Greatest HitsThe Molly Buckley, and Sami’s Shenanignas, Trend Spin Link Up

0 comment on BLACK & WHITE STRIPES

1. Ana Paula
    August 4, 2013 at 10:43 pm (2 years ago)

I love black and white stripes! As a matter of fact I wore some to church today. I think every girl should have one clothing item in black and white stripes. :)

xo,

Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

2. Dana Jo
    August 4, 2013 at 11:52 pm (2 years ago)

You look amazing in black and white stripes. I have such a similar dress and I love it. It will never be out of fashion.
    Your hair is gorgeous :)

Dana, Germany

3. Rebekah Rose
    August 5, 2013 at 4:14 am (2 years ago)

Love this! I have a similar dress with gray. :)

4. Megan
    August 5, 2013 at 5:12 am (2 years ago)

I too am ready for fall! I want to get my boots and blazers back out on a consistent basis! Love this dress – the fit on you is flawless! Stopping by via the Funday Monday blog hop! Have a great day!!

5. Patti_NotDeadYetStyle
    August 5, 2013 at 5:46 am (2 years ago)

Wonderful dress – I love a horizontal strip, and you look fab! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

6. Steph S
    August 5, 2013 at 7:54 am (2 years ago)

Love this look, chica! You can’t go wrong with stripes, and I love the pink + black together! Have a great week!
    xoxo, Steph
    White Coat Wardrobe

7. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 5, 2013 at 4:31 pm (2 years ago)

I am too! Boots and Blazers are my absolute favorite! So glad you found me! Do you have a blog?

8. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 5, 2013 at 4:33 pm (2 years ago)

Oh thank you so much! Isn’t it the greatest dress ever!? And thank you so much, you are so sweet!

9. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 5, 2013 at 4:34 pm (2 years ago)

I agree! They are so much fun! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments all the time! I really appreciate them, they always make day!

10. Lauren Abel
    August 5, 2013 at 4:38 pm (2 years ago)

LOVE that dress! I would never have guessed it was from Target. It will be a great seasonal transition piece too. I am not quite ready for fall. :( But if I had to pick I’d say scarves and cardigans are my favorite fall go-to’s.

Lauren
    Style of One’s Own

11. Jody Beth
    August 5, 2013 at 5:04 pm (2 years ago)

Oh my heck, I totally have this dress! Looks much better on you, though! Love all your accessories!
    xo-
    Jody

12. Megan
    August 5, 2013 at 6:04 pm (2 years ago)

Yes absolutely! My blog is The Thread Affect! You can find it at: http://thethreadaffect Thanks so much for asking! Let me know if you would ever be interested in a collab! :) Have a great day!

13. Shelby Saunders Close
    August 5, 2013 at 11:24 pm (2 years ago)

You are beautiful inside and out! I love seeing all of your great looks. Thanks for being there for us! You are the best!

14. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 9, 2013 at 3:48 pm (2 years ago)

Yes lets please!! Email me at dani(at)lovemedanimarie(dot)com and we will figure something out!

15. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 9, 2013 at 3:49 pm (2 years ago)

Oh Shelby. You made my night. Thank you so much. You are seriously the greatest! We are so blessed to know you!

16. kelsey bang
    August 11, 2013 at 1:19 pm (2 years ago)

you look stunning! what great photos! that dress is stunning and you rock it!

kelseybang.com

17. The Fashion Canvas
    August 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm (2 years ago)

Love this dress with just the subtle pop of pink!! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Colorblocking :)

xoxo