GOLD ACCENTS

I am so past ready for fall! I am pulling out my fall clothes. I love summer, but I am so over it. I am ready for boots and layers! Cardigans and scarves! Are you ready for summer to be over? Or do you wish it would be a little bit longer?
I found this perfect sweatshirt for the transition from summer to fall. It is light weight and so comfy. Plus how awesome is the jaguar!? If you love tees with fun prints on them make sure to check out Skip ‘N Whistle!
Also do you have an iPhone? Are you sick of lame white chargers? Need something fun that shows your personality? (Do I sound like an infomercial?! I sure feel like it! Sorry!) On GroopDealz today A Lovely You has these darling polka dot chargers! They come with a cord, wall charger, and car charger! They are darling and I have had mine for a few weeks and it hasn’t broke! (unlike my eBay finds!) Make sure to snag one up! They will go fast!

Sweatshirt: c/o: Skip ‘N Whistle
Jeans: ASOS (SALE!)
Charger: c/o: A Lovely You on GroopDealz today for an amazing deal! (this was given to me for review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own)
Linked with: Style Elixir and Real Girl Glam

0 comment on GOLD ACCENTS

1. Ana Paula
    August 13, 2013 at 9:33 am (2 years ago)

I was done with summer before summer even started! That’s how much I dislike it, and how ready I always am for fall! LOL.

I should check out the chargers because the ones that come with iPhones are so cheap! They always break in the same spot. Wa was waaa!

xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

2. Christina Beaute
    August 13, 2013 at 10:46 am (2 years ago)

I love that top!! It doesn’t even get cold enough in Barbados to wear cute sweaters like this..meh!

3. OLW
    August 13, 2013 at 1:34 pm (2 years ago)

Awesome jumper and trainers :) Love the whole look. Love your blog and have just started following maybe you would like to check us out and follow back! xx

4. Hannah du Toit
    August 13, 2013 at 2:43 pm (2 years ago)

I love these jeans Dani!!! & I’m diggin that sweatshirt!! I almost chose that one to feature but it’s still so hot here!!

5. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 15, 2013 at 9:50 am (2 years ago)

Thanks so much girl! It is super hot here too, but I am just SO ready for fall!

6. Dani (Love Me, Dani Marie)
    August 15, 2013 at 9:51 am (2 years ago)

Ha fall is my favorite time of the year! I love my charger like this! You definitely should check them out girl!