FALL MAKEUP TUTORIAL.0
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyPureRelief #CollectiveBias
Fall is here babes. I am so excited to share this everyday makeup look with you that is perfect to do quickly and gives you the perfect warm fall look. I love to be able to change my makeup looks with the seasons. I feel like it is a fun way to mix things up with something that isn’t permanent and can be wiped right off the next day if you want to. In this look we will be using all warm tones of makeup. I feel like that is something that is really important to know. Use what products you have, don’t buy something new if you don’t need to. Use your favorite brands, use what works for you!
One thing I want to really stress before we get to the tutorial is to make sure that you are taking care of your eyes. It is always the worst to wake up and to have red, burning, itchy, dry, irritated, gritty or watery eyes. I have been loving to use my Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom which I snagged on Rollback pricing at Walmart (I also have a $3 off coupon for you here for an even better deal!) when I was snagging a few of my other beauty items and King the Batman vibrating toothbrush that he couldn’t live without ha. I love that they provide 12 hour soothing comfort to my eyes so I can rock my fall makeup look without being stressed out about red, watery, or irritated eyes all day. K babes, let’s do this tutorial!
To start, I wanted this look to be something that is easily achieved, something that won’t take you all day to accomplish. I wanted something that isn’t intimidating and that anyone can do so here we go!
1. Start off with your Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom to make sure you keep those red, irritable eyes gone all day.
2. Make sure you have a clean face & put your moisturizer on.
3. Start with your favorite foundation. I love to use a flat kabuki brush and to use a circular motion to really blend my foundation into my skin well.
4. Using your concealer a few shades lighter than your skin tone or foundation color, make 2 triangles of foundation under each of your eyes. Make the triangles point down toward your chin. Next, do a thin line down the center of your nose and then using what is left on your brush fan it out in between your eyebrows. Blend in using a damp beauty blender pushing the concealer into your skin.
5. Use a translucent powder to set your foundation and concealer. Put the powder all over your face. I didn’t start doing this until recently and it makes all the difference. My makeup wasn’t staying on all day, and once I started doing this it all changed!
6. Using a warm tone bronzer, place the bronzer below your cheek bone from the bottom of your ear diagonal to the center of your eye (pictured above). Next, lightly brush the bronzer at your hairline.
7. A bright colored blush comes next to make those cheeks look bright and rosy! Snag a shade that is a little brighter than you feel comfortable with. Trust me on this. Smile and find the apples of your cheeks start your blush there and gradually blend it back toward your ear.
8. Using a light cream color, use the color all over your eyelid. This will give us a good base for our next colors.
9. A warm tone shadow now needs to be blended into your crease. This is my favorite part to see how it brings so much warmth to your face. Really make sure this is a warm tone, this will make all the difference.
10. Line the bottom of only your upper lid, make a thin line of black liner to give the eyes a little depth and contrast.
11. Run mascara on your top and bottom lashes. Every single lash matters. Really take the time to hit every lash. It makes a world of difference!
12. Finish your look with a plum or darker red lipstick!
Eye health is so important babes, don’t let red, itchy, irritable eyes ruin your beautiful fall makeup look! No one wants mascara running down their face… Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom has your back girl. Clear Eyes® has revolutionized the eye drop market just for you! They have preservative free eye drops in multi-dose bottles that are available in the US for the first time ever! They call them New Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™, they are already the #1 selling brand of eye drops, girl so run quick and snag it at Walmart because Rollback pricing is only good until November 8th!
You can find both Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ for Dry Eyes & Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom at your local Walmart.