6 MAMA MUST HAVES FOR MOMS WITH LITTLE ONES0
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyLittleRemedies #CBias #CollectiveBias
It’s that time of year, the time of year where staying inside is a must with all the snuggles galore. The days where you find every little nook in your home to play hide and seek and horses in. The times where you make cookies or cupcakes at least once a day, and the messes in the house show that you have been hibernating inside. There are cozy blankets, hot chocolate, and pajamas all day. Dance parties are a must at breakfast, lunch and dinner. If I am being honest, I am a little worried about our winter this year with not having our own home. It will be a whole new adventure and a learning experience for sure.
As a pediatric nurse along with all the winter fun comes all the times that children don’t feel their best. I wanted to share with you my 6 must have products for mamas with littles so you can snag them now, be prepared, and not have to worry when they don’t feel their best. King had a cough a couple weekends ago and it broke my mama heart. It was so nice to be prepared, have everything on hand, and just be there for my sweet boy.
1. Their go to lovey. King is obsessed with his “Gigi”/monster. We still joke that we have no idea how it has the name Gigi and have no idea where King came up with it. I have a few extras that I snagged so I could put them up if something ever happened to Gigi. I always have one of his monsters and a small blanket in with his stuff to soothe him. Then if for some reason we can’t find Gigi or his blanket, I always know where the backup lovey is.
2. Diapers and Wipes. This may seem silly, but having a backup stash of supplies is huge. If your little one is having tummy troubles you will always have backups if you need them. You can never know how many diapers your little one will go through with an upset stomach…
3. Little Remedies® Honey Cough Syrup and Little Remedies® Gas Relief Drops. These are my go to products in the winter. I love that I can always rely on them. I buy a couple at the beginning of fall and put them up because I know we will most likely need them through the fall and winter. Little Remedies® is Everything they need, nothing they don’t® which is just what my mama heart needs to know. They are safe and reliable for both King and I. Little Remedies® Honey Cough Syrup is perfect for day or night with all natural ingredients. It can be used for any little one 12 months and older. Little Remedies® Honey Cough Syrup 4oz. is on rollback at Walmart right now for $5.97 so stock up babes!
The Little Remedies® Gas Relief Drops are another favorite because they quickly relieve tummy pain in little ones from excess gas. It is safe for newborns (hallelujah!) and it works in minutes. Hello mama miracle! This seriously is a must have in my kit! Little Remedies® Gas Drops 1 oz. are also on rollback at Walmart for only $7.17!
4. Tissues! Always have some super soft tissues in your kit. It is always so sad to see little ones with bright red noses. Runny noses always seem to be something that are a constant in our family during the winter so having tissues set aside is a must!
5. Thermometers, babes, there are the coolest thermometers out now. There are bluetooth ones that can connect and read to your phone, and everything in between. I don’t care what kind of thermometer you use, but please stay up on your little one’s temperature. It is more important than you can ever know to monitor and keep up on their temp.
6. Ice Packs! I snagged this ice pack at Walmart also and we are obsessed with it. It doesn’t freeze too much that it is a solid, it could also be warmed up as a heat pack, and is seriously a lifesaver for bumps, bruises, or anything. Every mama should have one of these!
Gather all your supplies together mama, put them in a clutch, bag, basket, etc. and be ready and prepared for those problem days that seem to be unavoidable in the winter.
Good luck sweet mama getting through the winter this season, with Little Remedies®, I think we all can make it through!