5 STEPS TO BEING GREEN WITH A NEW BABY.0
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringingInnovation #CollectiveBias
Having sweet King has made me really realize that I need to take care of the earth so it is still good for him as he gets older. I have never been one to really think about things like that, but having a baby has completely changed my perspective. I always want to be doing what is best for him & making sure that he can have the best life that is possible.
First let me just tell you that baby toys take up so many batteries. I mean, I feel like I am seriously replacing batteries every single day in something whether it be his gym mat, his white noise bear, or his floor piano. Everything seriously needs batteries. I don’t think I have ever bought so many batteries in my lifetime…
5 S T E P S T O B E I N G G R E E N W I T H A B A B Y
1. Go for walks! It is the perfect time of year to spend time outside. We love to go for walks every night. It gets us out of the house and gives us some fresh air. It also turns off all of our lights in our homes!
2. Use green cleaning products. Green cleaning products are such an easy way to go green in your home. They can be found right by the other cleaning products and let’s be honest, I think they smell better anyways!
3. Turn off lights when you aren’t in the room. This is an easy one for me. My dad use to always get after us for not turning the lights off when we walked out of the room. Not only will it help you become more green, but it will also bring down your power bill. That’s a win win if you ask me!
4. Use Energizer EcoAdvanced Batteries toys. These new batteries are the first batteries that use recycled batteries/materials. How cool is that? They are also available in AAA so they will fit most of your little ones toys. They are Energizer’s longest lasting alkaline ever. Amazing right?
5. Bath your little babies in the sink rather than the tub! It will use less water simple as that and you don’t have to wait as long for the tub to fill up. PERFECTION!
It is so easy to become a little bit more green. It isn’t about changing up your whole lifestyle at once, but rather to pick on thing to change at a time. If you try to change everything at once it won’t work out for you… It will be too big of a lifestyle change. So who’s with me on making the earth a little bit more of a greener place??
Oh and Energizer is having a GuiltFreeEnergy Giveaway! There is $1,000 in Gift Cards up for grabs so make sure you enter! XO
GuiltFreeEnergy Giveaway – $1,000 in Gift Cards
You can find the new Energizer EcoAdvanced Batteries at your local Wal-Mart!