2022 Gift Guide for Women
These are some of the things I cherish, love, and use daily. If you have women in your life and are stumped on what to get them, I hope this will help! As always, YOU DON’T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING YOU DON’T WANT TO.
1. Saranoni Blankets – I am obsessed with these. I’ve lost count of how many my family owns. They are the perfect gift.
2. Kindle – This was a purchase I made this year and I absolutely love it. I feel like it still has the book feel when reading, but isn’t so clunky.
3. Golden Coil Planner – I live, swear, and die by this thing. My life would be so chaotic without it. It’s a customizable planner so you can add and take away pages to best fit your needs.
4. Cooking Subscription – I’ve actually never done one of these, but definitely wouldn’t be mad if it was a gift from a loved one. In Utah, the big one is Beehive Meals, but HelloFresh and other ones like that are great options.
5. Caraway Pots and Pans – Here’s another one that I use every day. They are the best pots and pans that I have come across. You can use my code DANIMARIE to save some money.
6. Charcuterie Board – Okay, cool is this? It comes with everything you need! Definitely a great gift for the host in you life.
7. The Daily Essential Co – When I tell you my skin has never been better, it’s because of this stuff.. It’s magic in a bottle. You can also use code TDEDANIKRUM to save 10%!
8. Katie Waltman x I Honestly Loved Jewlery – You can never go wrong with jewelry. I love the pieces in this collaboration, but also love Mady by Mary pieces, which I wear daily.
9. Electric Kettle – Hot water in a snap, perfect for hot chocolate, perk, and so many other cooking things!
10. Robot Vacuum – My saving grace. This runs around my house 2 times a day and it has saved my sanity.
11. Oil Diffuser – I always have oils going throughout my home. This one is a great price point!
12. Sols Shoes – I have had shoes from Sols for YEARS. They are so comfy and go with everything. I think that they get better and better with each wear too. They have so many different style options and I want them all in my closet!
Leave a Reply