2022 Gift Guide for Younger Kids
I try and be super intentional with the gifts and toys I give my kids. This season is no different. They are each getting a few things and Teddy, the dog, was their big gift this year. I’ve listed a few things that we have and love as well as a few different ones that I think my kids would enjoy. As always, YOU DON’T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING YOU DON’T WANT TO.
1. Baby Stroller – Rosie would LOVE this. We have a similar one, but I like that this one 2 seats to tote her dolls around in.
2. Kitchen Helper – Okay, this thing is COOL. It converts into so many different things.. A table, a slide, a tower, and a few other things. I’m obsessed and it’s so nice to be able to have the littles help me in the kitchen at counter height.
3. Gathre Arc Playset – All of my kids love these. It provides hours of entertainment for climbing and building. We have a lot from them because the quality is so good and I love the simplistic design
4. Pip Pop Post Earrings – Lettie girl is OBSESSED with these. We just got her Christmas ones in the mail and she immediately wanted to switch to the snowflake ones. I love that the backs don’t poke her and they can be left in while she sleeps. Honestly, we change them out about every month.
5. Toy Cleaning Set – Okay, this is DARLING. So good for the littler helpers in your house. Comes with a stand to which is so nice.
6. Tonka Truck – This thing is big. So great to play in the yard or in the house. It can dump too which fun!
7. Balance Board – This gift will last well beyond toddler years!
8. Train Set – This one has amazing reviews on Amazon! Another gift that will last years and be played with so much.
9. Play Kitchen – How darling is this kitchen?! If you are in the market for one and don’t want the bright red plastic ones (you know which ones I’m talking about) then this one is it.
10. Balance Bike – This is a great option for little kids, it can even help them to skip over training wheels and go straight to riding a bike. I love the confidence it builds.
11. Working Play Sink – We have one similar to this and it is constantly played with. The girls can’t get enough. It recycles the water through and provides endless amounts of fun.
12. Busy Board – There are lots of cute ones on Etsy. This is especially great for those toddlers who always need something to do but you just need them to sit still for one minute.