2022 Holiday Gift Guide for Older Kids
I try and be super intentional with the gifts and toys I give my kids. This season is no different. They are each getting a few things and Teddy, the dog, was their big gift this year. I’ve listed a few things that we have and love as well as a few different ones that I think my kids would enjoy. As always, YOU DON’T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING YOU DON’T WANT TO.
1. Scooter – We got an electric scooter for King, but if you’re in the market for just a regular one I like that this one has lights so you can see them at night! This is the same scooter Lettie rides!
2. Safe Knives – King and Lettie love to help me in the kitchen. These are perfect for them to help cut and practice before using the real deal.
3. Affirmation Cards – Okay, I am OBSESSED with these. You know how big I am on affirmations and having them in card form is PERFECT.
4. LoveEvery Subscription – We love this subscription, it’s a bit pricey but the toys included are the best quality and we have used them for YEARS.
5. Outdoor Play House – Another great toy to last year’s. We have one similar in our backyard. The wind actually broke ours so we probably need a new one!
6. Lunch Box – If you are needing a practical gift this is a great one. King and Lettie use theirs every single day.
7. Wooden Play House – Simplistic and beautiful. It also folds up which is awesome for storage.
8. Polaroid Camera – Lettie and King would have a hay day with this one! Such a fun way to let them capture memories.
9. Art Easel – For your crafty kiddos.
10. Gabb Watch – When I tell you I live, swear, and die by this thing I mean it. It has been a lifesaver for King and us. Code DANIMARIE10 gets you FREE Gabb Phone with no contract, a FREE Gabb Watch or a FREE Gabb Phone Plus with a 2-year contract—plus a FREE accessory per device and a FREE month of service.
11. Osmo System – I’ve shared this so many times. The games teach so many skills and is fun for the kids.
12. Magnetic Tiles – These would be so fun to build with and at such a great price point too.