This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GetHolidayReady #CollectiveBias
Holiday parties are in full swing along with hot chocolate, snuggles, and all the holiday activities. As mama’s we know that sometimes, let’s be honest, most days we only have a few minutes to get ready and look and feel our best. I wanted to put together a post about how you can do a quick and simple holiday make up look in 5 minutes or less. We all deserve to look and feel our best especially when going to a party or event so, I hope this simple, quick tutorial helps!
P R O D U C T S
– your favorite foundation
– setting powder
– bright pink blush
– Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Stick in your favorite color. I used Plum Perfect, Almond Nude, Pink Nude.
– Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
S T E P S
1. Place your foundation on the top of your hand and use a large brush
2. Use your favorite foundation and provide either heavy or light coverage (whatever you prefer) all over your face, jaw, and neck
3. Use setting powder/translucent powder and with a big fluffy brush all over your face, neck, and jaw
4. Using your favorite bronzer and contour right under your cheek bones
5. With your same bronzer place it around your hair line for a pretty natural glow
6. Using a bright pink blush rub with a blush brush on the apples of your cheeks. I know a bright pink sounds scary, but I promise it will give you a beautiful rosy cheek look.
7. Next, using your Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Stick put your lip color on. I love using the Almond Nude for every day running errands and such and the Plum Perfect for when I am headed out.
8. You can see the 3 different shades on my hand, the top is Plum Perfect, second is Pink Nude, and third is Almond Nude.
9. Head out for a night of holiday parties! You look beautiful mama!
Top – Plum Pretty
Middle – Pink Nude
Bottom – Almond Nude
I love the Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Stick because they instantly moisturize my lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them. It is like heaven people. They are made with fruit extracts along with mango and shea butter. Yumm right? The balm-like stick glides on so easy and gives a sheer wash of moisturizing color that lasts for hours. I love that the package twists up to give me the perfect application each time with no sharpener. Hello perfect lip color for on the go.
Get the Look
steal their style
Carousel Thong 3 Pack at Shopbop
x Kate Spade Triple Kick Leopard Sneakers at ...
Diana Broussard Lazer Detail Eurydice Earring...
Beyond Yoga High Rise Bike Shorts
We all know that we come home so exhausted with our hearts so full from holiday gatherings. I am always the worst at getting ready for bed, but I have found that if I leave my Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes next to my bed that I can wipe my makeup off in one big swipe, throw it away, and tuck myself right into bed! It has been a game changer babes, you need it in your life! I hope you all have the most amazing time at holiday parties and looking and feeling like a total babe!
You can find all the Neutrogena products I used at your local Walmart.