This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreshAndGlow #CollectiveBias
You guys! Spring is just around the corner!! I can not believe that it is already March, I mean, where has this year gone? It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the New Year & making resolutions that we thought we would keep yet again.
Can I just tell you that I may or may not have already busted out my Spring wardrobe… Everything from amazing skirts to short sleeved shirts & my favorite Converse shoes! The only problem that I have been having is that my skin is flaky & dry from the winter weather… Let’s just say that + self tanner does not mix well together… Flaky pieces of fake bakes skin? GROSS! I have found a new secret I want to share with you though to make that fake baked skin of yours look absolutely amazing!
Natasha Zinko Supplex Top
buy LOVESHACKFANCY online
XIRENA Paloma Panties
Polyna Ballet Flats at Shopbop
Buy Mid Rise Skinny Jeans from ASKK NY
ALEXACHUNG Tie Top
It is this new Soft Soap Fresh & Glow Body Wash. Let me just preface this with saying that you will want to hide in the closet & smell this delicious smelling soap all day. Like for reals guys, this stuff smells like nothing else I have ever smelled before. It’s like it transports me to a tropical oasis! And don’t even start me on how amazing it makes my skin feel… So SOFT! It takes away all my flakiness and leaves me with silky smooth skin. I mean, what more can a girl ask for??
So I thought I would hurry and share with you the steps that I go through to get a natural looking fake baked tan.
1. Shower. Like for real & take your time. Make sure that you shave your legs because it really does make a difference.
2. Exfoliate with the Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish. You guys, this will make the flakiness of your skin go completely away and leave you with almost ready skin to put that self tanner on.
3. Hydrate your skin with the Soft Soap Hydrating Body Cream. This will leave your skin radiant and take all the dryness away so your tan will last longer.
4. Dry yourself off completely! This matters so much. You don’t want any water on your skin when you put your self tanner on.
5. Use your favorite self tanner and make sure you watch for streaks and take your time putting it on. It really does look so much better if you take your time and really pay attention to the place you are putting it. My favorite self tanner is called SUN. It looks the most natural to me and you don’t have to wash it off a few hours later after you apply it.
You are going to look like a total babe with your new tanned skin in all those skirts you have been wanting to wear! I promise you guys that exfoliating and hydrating your skin before you tan will make it not only look better, but also last so much longer! So now go get yourself spring ready & break out the goodness of your spring clothes that have been hiding in your closet! XO