A Letter To Myself…
Do you ever lay in bed and think of how far you have come? I often think about the person that I am now vs the person I was 10 years ago. I have learned a ton in those 10 years and if I could go back in time there would be a few things that I would tell myself to make a difference in the person that I am now and maybe make the journey a little bit easier for myself.
- You deserve to be loved, don’t let anyone or any situation make you think differently. The right people will come that love you for who you are, just be patient.
- Taking care of yourself truly matters. Make the time to focus on yourself with some self care. Self care isn’t just taking a bath, make sure that you are doing the things that are most likely a fight like exercising every day and taking people out of your life that don’t truly bring you happiness or help you to be your best self.
- Skin care MATTERS more than you think. Start now! It is never too soon to start and it will make such a huge difference in your future. Wash your face every night, take your makeup off, and most importantly WEAR SUNSCREEN! Putting on Olay Sun Face Sunscreen with SPF 35 is super simple, takes two seconds, and will make a huge difference in your health of your skin.
- Education is worth it. Invest in learning and learn to love it even though you don’t.
- It is okay to have mental health struggles, stay in tune with your mental health and know that it is okay to ask for help. You are not weak or there isn’t something wrong with you if you need help with your mental health.
These are just a few things I wish I could go back and tell myself when I graduated high school. There are so many other things, but I also think that going through some hard things makes me the person that I am today and has taught me so muchE. Self-Care is something that I have learned that I need, I need to make a priority, and I hope that you do too. This in conjunction with wearing a daily SPF moisturizer like Olay Sun and I am ready to #FaceAnything
I would love to know some things you would go back and tell yourself when you were graduating high school!