This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveDoveFruits #CollectiveBias
I think that we all know by now that when I find a new yummy snack, I love to make it into some kind of recipe or have a recipe inspired by it. When I was at Walmart the other day, they had this new display of DOVE® Chocolate Fruit & Nut and I just knew I needed to first off try them, and if I loved them make a yummy recipe from them. Let me just tell you, they are absolutely delicious and there are so many different flavors to choose from. I ended up try the DOVE® Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Cocoa Almond, DOVE® Dark Chocolate Raspberry & Honey Roasted Almond and the DOVE® Dark Chocolate Blueberry & Vanilla Cashew. Babes, each one is absolutely delicious, and if you aren’t a fruit girl, then DOVE® Roasted Almonds covered in Milk Chocolate is for you! They are the perfect better for you snack. I love to keep them in my purse with the re-seal bag so I can single serve snack on them! Since I love them so much I knew I just had to make a yummy cupcake with the DOVE® Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Cocoa Almond. So get ready to make the yummiest Chocolate Strawberry Almond Cupcakes!
I started by making a basic chocolate cake mix, make the cake mix by the following the box directions and bake with the cupcake recipe. Or if you are feeling adventurous, you can even make it into a delicious yummy double layer cake! So, make the box cake mix according to the directions for however you would like it, cake, cupcakes, etc.
Next, let your cupcakes cool, simple right? While they cool, you can snack on your yummy DOVE® Chocolate Fruit & Nut’s! Since you are snacking now, start making the delicious fresh strawberry almond frosting. You will need powder sugar, 1 cube butter (room temperature), milk, almond extract, and fresh strawberries! Mix together the butter, milk, and powder sugar. You will want your frosting to have really stiff peaks. Add in the strawberries and almond extract. Mix well. Add in more powder sugar until it is at its desired consistency. Frost your cupcakes and top with DOVE® Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Cocoa Almond. YUMM right??
- Chocolate Cake Mix of Choice and Ingredients from directions on the box
- DOVE® Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Cocoa Almond
- 4-6 Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 Cube Butter - Room Temperature
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 3-6 Strawberries depending on size
- Prepare Cake Box Mix according to directions on the box. You can prepare as cupcakes or a cake. While your cake/cupcakes are cooling make your frosting. Mix together butter, 3-4 Cups powder sugar, and milk until stiff peak. If you need to add more powder sugar to have a stiff peak do so. Next add in almond extract & strawberries. These both add extra liquid to the frosting. Add in any additional powder sugar to the frosting until desired consistency. Frost your cupcakes and top with DOVE® Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Cocoa Almond. ENJOY!
Shop Beyond Yoga Spacedye Slim Racerback Crop...
Poppy Button Earrings