Buy Now at Shopbop
Liquid Touch Push Up Plunge Bra
High Rise Bike Shorts fashion
Craft project! Fiskars asked me to create a craft project with some supplies and I was SO excited! I got to chose a project from all of these and I chose this darling can project! I changed it a little bit because I didn’t have a peanut jar. I was so excited when I saw this project because I love to take little surprises to my friends, family and neighbors and this was a new fun way to package a treat!
- Find a jar 🙂 Pretty easy right?
- Measure your jar and cut paper the width you would like.
- Using a glue stick, glue the paper around the jar.
- All of my jar wasn’t covered, so I cut a small piece and glued it on to cover the entire jar. You may or may not need to do this.
- Using a Fiskars Punch, punch out polka dots.
- Glue polka dots onto the pink paper.
- Cut a circle to glue to the top of the jar lid.
- Glue circles onto the lid.
- Make a cute bow and cut ribbon using Fiskars safety scissors!
- Fill with your favorite treat and take it to a neighbor or friend. 🙂