If you haven’t noticed, I use to always wear my hair curled. I didn’t love how it straightened. It never was all the way straight and I felt like my straightener really pulled out the moisture and nutrients out of my hair. It made it dry and brittle. I was so excited when Misikko asked me to review their Hana Elite 1.5 inch flat iron. Oh my goodness! I wear my hair straight everyday now because I absolutely LOVE this flat iron. It takes me literally half the time to straighten my hair each morning! My hair is so soft, shiny, and beautiful! I ran down stairs to my sweet husband so excited after the first time I used it. It truly is the best straightener I have ever used!! Girls, for real. Head over to Misikko and grab your straightener. I promise that it is worth every penny and then some!!
Here are a few tips that I have found help me immensely! (remember I am no professional, these are just things that work for me)
1. Don’t blow dry your hair! It is SO awful for it and dries it out, and makes it terribly frizzy! YIKES!
2. Moroccan Oil. Seriously this stuff is my saving grace when it comes to my hair! I can tell when I do and don’t use it. It is an absolute must!
3. Professional product shampoo and conditioner. I know it’s more expensive, but I promise you it will help your hair so much! Redkin All Soft is my all time favorite. I can tell the biggest difference in my hair from just using this alone.
4. A ceramic straightener. For reals. This is a game changer. It makes your hair soft and smooth while protecting it from heat!
5. Don’t sleep in pony tails. If you need to use the amazing fabric hair ties or a good ‘ol fashion scrunchie!
I would love to hear any and all tips that you have that have worked for you! I hope these help!
This straightener was given to me by Misikko for review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are 100% my own.