This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SuperAbsorbent #CollectiveBias
Being a mama is the most amazing thing you will ever do and there are so many things that no one tells you about either that you will say “I wish someone told me that”. I’m here to share with you 5 things that no mama tells you that you wish they did, because babe, I’m here to dish it all out, everything from diaper deals to weird obsessions!
1. You never thought you would miss your baby when you put them down at night like an obsessive creeper that stares at pictures of them and cries because they were so naughty today, but you miss them so much… Ya, being a mom does some weird things to you ha.
2. Poopy diapers are something that you worry and stress about… is this color normal? Have they had enough poopy diapers? It doesn’t smell… Etc. You just wait mama.
3. Diapers are something that you will stress about more than you thought was possible. Are they keeping him dry enough? Are they gentle enough on his skin? Do we have enough? Can I find them for a better deal? What size will he be in if I stock up? It goes on and on. Finding the diapers that work for your little one is like winning the gold medal in gymnastics at the Olympics. Don’t believe me? You just wait babe. Our favorites are Huggies Little Movers Plus and we snag them at Costco! The Little Movers Plus are only available at Costco. I love that they are perfect for babies on the go which is King perfectly. They have Double Grip strips for outstanding fit for active babies Leak Lock® with up to 12 hour protection. They are such a great deal, and we get so many that I don’t have to stress about running out and such. Right now, you can snag Little Movers Plus (Size 3, 4, 5, & 6) regularly $42.99, for $36.99 after $6 discount and Free shipping (this offer valid 9/1 –to 9/25)! If you have a littler one,Little Snugglers Plus (Sizes 1 & 2) – $37.49, $31.49 after $6 discount and Free shipping (this offer valid 9/1 to 9/25). Starting in August Little Snugglers Plus will also be available in size Newborn starting – $29.99 available in select warehouses and online at Costco.com. Stock up mama, this deal is amazing!
3. You will have laughing and crying emotions all at once sometimes when your little one is so naughty but they do something that makes it so it is the funniest thing of your lifetime, well that or you are telling yourself that so you don’t loose it, and you are so frustrated that they were such a little stinker all at once. You will love them so much and be so frustrated all at the same time.
4. You will never understand how much your little one loves you and random things ha. King could not stop kissing the little girl on the box and giving her loves, he is completely obsessed with horses and we aren’t horse people, he loves the most random things and we love that he loves them, because that is what makes our little Kingster, King!
5. Lastly mama, always remember you are doing better than you think you are! Give yourself some grace, have a big Diet Coke and a pink cookie and take a deep breath. You love that little one enough to worry, care, and stress about them. That right there, is truly all that matters, is that you love the heck out of your little one and do the best you can!
Now, I am so excited to share with you this darling DIY Bright Colored Felt Ball Mobile! This is something so simple, you can do in any color to match your little ones room, and is quick enough to get done at nap time, because we all know that is when mama’s get everything done!
Felt Balls (85-100) – I love to snag mine at Hello Maypole
Big Sharp Needle – Make sure you get a sharp one rather than the dull ones that they sell also
First, lay out your felt balls in the pattern you choose. I decided to go with the gradient of the colors which also made them easier to separate into sections when the time comes for that in a little bit. After you have put them in the order you choose, the thread your bakers twine in your needle. Mine threaded pretty easily, but you could put tape on the end of the bakers twine if you need to. Now, thread your felt balls on to your bakers twine.
Section off your felt balls. I have about 17 felt balls in each section, you can do more or less or variating if you want them strung at different lengths. I chose to make mine all the same. Then take them and wrap them around your embroidery hoop letting the felt balls fall and the wrapping be where the spacing in between your sections is. Leave extra bakers twine on both ends of your felt balls (the beginning and the end) so you can have that to hang your mobile with.
Hang it in your little ones room and enjoy mama!! XX
Huggies Diapers are found at Costco!