I am so excited for Spring trends and I have to say that I am in love with all the pastel pieces via Roberto Cavalli at Harrods. They are so feminine and flirty. I wanted to show you a few of my favorite pieces and how you could wear them for spring!
1. This flirty tulle polka skirt. I think this would be perfect with a white or black graphic tee and some stunning heels. Add some chunky jewelry and you are sheer perfection.
2. I love this handbag. I think it will add the perfect touch of pastel to any outfit. I see this with some leather pants, a denim jacket, graphic tee and black flats. You will be stunning in this piece.
3. I love this fun scarf. I love how it pulls together neutrals and pastels. I would pair this with a white v-neck tee, a blazer, jeans and heels for some pastel perfection.
4. Sunglasses. This aren’t a pastel, but they will add a touch of glam to any of these outfits!
5. Umm can we all take a second and swoon over these stunning heels? Think about these with that tulle skirt and a black button up top?! Gorgeous right??
6. These earrings are perfect. I would die to wear a messy top knot and these babies through the spring and sumer.
7. I love this lace top! Pair a button up under it with some skinny jeans and heels, girl you will be looking gorgeous!