TOP 5 PREGNANCY ESSENTIALS0
At 33 weeks I feel as if I am a pro at this whole pregnancy thing. Okay, I really know I am far from a pro and still working out what works best for me. These are my top 5 essential things that I have found make me happy while pregnant.
1. Bump Nests Acid Relief System | Okay, seriously I could not live without this thing. I have had really bad acid reflux throughout my whole pregnancy. I tried everything in the beginning from putting things under the mattress, to sleeping with multiple pillows under my head. Nothing worked. This pillow has seriously saved my life. Zach calls it my “hug” because I look like I am wrapped up in a big hug. When I am feeling uncomfortable, or baby K is chilling in my ribs, you can always find me curled up on my side with my “hug”. I truly think that every pregnant women needs one of these! It will change your life! (You can buy the full heartburn relief system, or just the pillow)
2. GAP Maternity V-Neck Tees | You can find me in one of these every day. I feel like they are the most flattering tees on my bump. They hug at all the right places and seriously are the softest fabric. I am really amazed with how well they have held up too! I love that they can be worn in the summer with skirts, or layered in the winter or fall like I am doing now. (You can buy them in short sleeved, long sleeve, round neck, etc.)
3. A Maternity Dress | I swear getting ready on Sundays is the hardest. None of my skirts fit, unless they are stretchy and then they still don’t look right because I am carrying so low… It is a frustrating battle every Sunday. I have this lace dress and this GAP maxi dress and you can’t find me in anything else. I love them both. They take the fight out of getting ready for church and let me feel like I am put together and wearing clothes that are flattering.
4. Maternity Jeans | The whole rubber band around the button thing works for awhile, but I got so frustrated with it and have carried low so my pants just don’t fit the same. I have these full panel maternity jeans and they seriously are heaven. If you splurge on one thing during your pregnancy, splurge on some jeans! Seriously I wear them every day and they are so comfortable. They fit so well! They fit like my skinny jeans that I wear when I’m not carrying a child in me, where as most of the pants I have found aren’t skinny enough for my calves to fit into boots. Seriously this is your splurge!
5. Tylenol Night Time | My doctor told me I could use this to help me sleep at night. I am telling you that if I didn’t use it, I wouldn’t sleep a wink! It helps with my rib pain, and it helps me to fall asleep and stay asleep most of the night, well that’s counting out bathroom trips! I tell ya, 3rd trimester insomnia is no joke, but this truly helps the problem!
I hope some of these can help you! They are by far my favorites! Heres to only 7 weeks until baby K comes! XO