Weekend Recap – Girl’s Weekend!
This weekend was so needed for my heart and I didn’t even realize it. Zach and King went “hunting” which I say very loosely because they went to scout for their hunt in October while Lettie girl and I stayed home together. King had a total blast riding the little 3-wheeler my brother in law has and being in the wilderness with Zach. Lettie and I stayed home running errands and doing a little shopping. I told Zach when he got home how I didn’t realize how good it was for my soul to have a little girl to stay home with me when they do boy things. I am the type of person who doesn’t ever like to be alone (unless it is in the bath or at the grocery store ha) and so having my own little sidekick is the best thing ever. Here is a little bit of what we did:
- Went and snagged some new decor at Target – I will link everything below that is in our fall decor!
- Had dinner with my mom and sister-in-law that I adore.
- Headed down to SLC to swap out one of my Alex & Ani bracelets that I caught on something and broke. Did you know they will replace them for a year if they break?!
- I may or may not have hung some frames around my house that Zach wasn’t thrilled to do for me while he wasn’t home to tell me no.
- Played just the two of us!
Here is all our fall decor we have been snagging lately or in the last couple years!
We had that yucky stomach bug last week and sadly for some reason tummy bugs have always stuck with Lettie longer than anyone else. She is still throwing up (about once a day) and having yucky diapers an entire week later. We have a well child check with our pediatrician next week so I am going to ask him if there is anything we can do to help her when she does seem to catch a tummy bug.
Lettie and I played dress up in her new Taylor Joelle princess inspired dress. I am so obsessed with dressing her up and she was twirling and twirling all over and dancing. She has truly made every single one of my dreams of having a little girl come true. We also probably drank too much Maverick Diet Cokes and had a few too many treats.
This weekend was truly so good for my soul and my heart even though I missed my boys and are so glad that they are back. I also am so grateful that we have a security system in our home for when Zach is gone so that way I feel safe and can sleep like a champ.