Winter Beauty Essentials for your Natural Beauty!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #WalgreensBeauty #CollectiveBias
Winter is fun to me for the first couple weeks, but then it is by far not my favorite… I hate that it takes such a toll on my hair and skin. I feel like I have to take extra precautions to keep my natural beauty looking good through the entire winter months.
I headed out to Walgreens to pick up some of my favorite beauty products that keep me looking and feeling good in the winter. [I found all of my favorite products on the makeup isle and hair product isle!]
1. I love the Revlon Photoready Concealer! It keeps my eyes looking bright when my skin is so dry and my eyes are so tired. It really brings the brightness into your face like a highlighter. Even the days I don’t wear much makeup I always make sure to use this goodness!
2. Eucerin lotion is what saves my hands throughout the winter. If I don’t lather up this deliciousness on my hands multiple times a day I end up getting hang nails and my skin cracks. This stuff is truly amazing and doesn’t leave your skin feeling too greasy like lots of other thick lotions.
3. Scunci elastics keep my hair pulled back on my tired mornings. I don’t know why I ended up buying these… They scared me at first! They appear like your hair is going to get stuck and tangled in them, but it doesn’t! These elastics are the only thing that keep my top knots up all day.
4. Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo is one of my favorites in this haul. Through the winter I try not to wash my hair very often so it doesn’t dry out. This dry shampoo keeps my hair looking clean and fresh without weighing it down like a lot of other dry shampoos.
5. Baby Lips Dr. Rescue keeps my lips luscious and kissable. If I don’t cake chapstick on at night my lips crack and bleed. Gross right?? I love this chapstick because it doesn’t have to be caked on to do the trick! I love to use it in the day for the beautiful nude color it is!
I love these amazing products. Hurry to Walgreens and pick up yours! I promise they will change your life during these dry wintery months! Do you have any winter weather product favorites!?