2017 NEW YEAR GOALS.
A New Year, new goals. I always love to have a word for the year, honestly ha, I don’t remember last years word. This years word though is intentional. I want to intentionally make good content on my site, intentionally spend time with King, I want to intentionally do everything, not just go through the motions. I am going to work hard to give you guys the content that you are looking for, educational things that every time that you come, you learn something new. How to style different pieces, pieces that are essentials in your wardrobe, a hair tutorial, recipe, etc. One thing though, I want to know what you want to see! I want us to be friends, have a relationship, message each other on Instagram, snap chat each other dance parties. I don’t want this to be a place where you come, read, leave. Let’s be friends and I am serious. I want to hear how that piece is working in your closet, or about how naughty your little one was today. I want to hear all about you, know what you want, and give you the things you are looking for. So, with that, I have put together a reader survey, it won’t take long to fill out I pinky promise, but if you fill it out for me, you can win a $100 gift card to your choice of Amazon, Target, or Nordstrom as a thank you. I love each of you more than you know and am so grateful for you to share this little space on the internet with me. Let’s be more than just “blog reader” friends, let’s have laughs and cries together mmkay?
P E R S O N A L
- Have a bedtime and morning routine and stick with it. Wash my face, brush my teeth, say prayers, study scriptures, etc.
- Spend 15 minutes of un-divided attention with King twice a day.
- Give myself grace on the things I can’t control and stop worrying about them.
- Love myself, the phase of life I am in, and stay true to who I am.
F A M I L Y
- One outside of the house activity at least once a month. Aquarium, Tree House Museum, etc.
- Do one family activity at home once per week. Watch a movie, make cookies, color, etc.
- Have family meetings once a week and go over our plans for the week, meal plan, and set goals.
F I N A N C I A L
- Put money in savings every single time I am paid.
- Stop impulse buying things “because it looks cute on so and so…”
- Make sure the things that I am buying I truly love and will use.
H E A L T H
- Drink more water than Diet Coke.
- Cook healthy meals at least 4 times per week.
- Meal Plan
- Workout at least 3 times per week.