This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DailyRepairDifference #CollectiveBias
I feel like after having King I haven’t really got myself into a good healthy routine. King is in a really good routine, but I feel like I am not taking care of myself as much as I should be. I think often as women we take care of others before we take care of ourselves. It is just in our nature, however, we can’t take care of others to the best of our ability if we aren’t caring for ourselves. I have sat down and really been reflecting on how I can better myself and be healthier. I have come up with five small things that will help me to take time for me, be a healthier person, and to be a better mom. It is so easy to be healthier and to even start Repairing Early Teeth and Gum Damage† Today with New Colgate Total® Daily Repair™ toothpaste.
1. Work out – This is something that has been really hard for me to get into my schedule, however, when I do make time for it I can really tell a difference in my life. I am going to schedule workout times and plans on my calendar and make sure I stick to them. A friend of mine told me, if you don’t plan, you plan to fail.
2. Un-plug – I often find myself sitting on the floor with King, but not really being there with him. I am too focused on checking someones new Snapchat Story, their latest Instagram picture, or answering emails. This isn’t bringing me happiness, it is taking me away from the little boy who I love more than anything else in this world. I am going to un-plug myself for an hour everyday and take that hour to spend time just King and I.
3. Switching up my toothpaste – This is something that is so simple. The New Colgate Total® Daily Repair™ toothpaste helps to prevent gingivitis and plaque buildup. Isn’t it always easier to try to prevent something than to have to deal with the problem itself? Teeth are something that are so important. By changing your toothpaste to the New Colgate Total® Daily Repair™ toothpaste, you will be remineralizing your enamel to strengthen your teeth, preventing cavities, whitening your teeth, and also fighting bad breath. Look at all the things that you can accomplish for your health with one little change.
4. Using a fitness tracker – This has changed my life, it has made me realize that I am a lot more active than I think I am. It tracks how much sleep I am getting (which is never enough), how many steps I have taken, what I am eating and so much more. It keeps me aware of the health choices that I am making everyday.
5. Eating Healthier – This can be an overwhelming one, but I have started slow. I have started by eliminating one soda out of my day with a bottle of water. No one says that you have to change your lifestyle at the drop of a hat. Make small changes. Don’t let things overwhelm you or you won’t stick with them. I have been eating eggs for breakfast every day that I don’t work. It takes me just as long to cook up some eggs really quick as it did to pour a bowl of cereal. It is a simple change, but a lot of simple changes over time make one huge lifestyle change.
What small steps are you doing to change your lifestyle and health?
S.Dico Layer Boots at Shopbop
Velvet Riley Cardigan
Cinq a Sept Kylie Blazer
click here to get the look
Buy Now at Shopbop
Cinq a Sept Kailey Pants
You can find the New Colgate Total® Daily Repair™ toothpaste at your local Wal-Mart. †Remineralizes enamel damage and helps prevent gingivitis with continued use.
You can find Colgate on Facebook and Twitter too!