Oh the weekend, I swear I look forward to it all week and then it is over before I can even blink. Anyone else feel that way? The weather in Utah was fall last week and then was 24 degrees all the sudden and it was like WINTER HIT HARD. I’m not quite ready for all the cold weather and I’m already missing the fall weather where you can play outside all day because the weather is perfect.
- King & Zach went hunting all weekend. They left on Wednesday and so Lettie girl and I were able to have a little girls week.
- We made our favorite pumpkin muffins. They are super easy and so delicious. I think they are something that we are going to have to keep on hand until December! – Recipe Below –
- I applied for a business retreat called Suzy School. I had to submit an application and have been patiently waiting to hear back if I was accepted. Over 250 people applied and only 12 would be chosen. I am always working to learn more about this business of mine and to be able to better serve YOU. I found out on Thursday that I WAS CHOSEN out of 250 women! I still can’t believe it. I have poured my entire heart and soul into this space of the internet of mine for the past 7 years, it has become a major part of life. It is my first child and something that I am beyond passionate about. I am so excited to go and learn more about the best way to get content out to you and to better serve you because that is what this little space is all about to me. – You can read more about why I started blogging HERE –
- King made a super cool robot that he was wearing around my grandpas house when he fell. His poor little head fell into the box and he couldn’t see or get up. He looked like a turtle on his back. I ran over scooped him up and held him. Then I noticed his mouth was bleeding and looked to find he knocked out his front tooth! He already was missing a front tooth that was fused together (it was huge) that had to be pulled so now he has no front teeth ha.
1 2/3 cup Flour
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Pumpkin
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
Mix dry ingredients, then whisk eggs, add pumpkin, then softened butter. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. ENJOY!
– recipe from Our Faux Farmhouse –